Certified Professional Dog Trainer (CPDT-KA)
Karen Pryror Academy Certified Training Partner (KPA- CTP)
Erin’s training experience crosses a variety of disciplines, including obedience, agility, tacking, rally, and behavioral modification. Her special passions include helping owners train their own service dogs and working with “over the top” teenage dogs.
Erin began training dogs over 14 years ago as a puppy raiser for Guide Dogs for the Blind. She has been training professionally ever since 2014. Erin received her degree in Applied Behavior Analysis from the University of North Texas and continues to use science and data to inform her training practices. In addition to training, Erin has worked in many fields of the animal care industry over the past decade, including in animal shelters, daycare and boarding facilities, and veterinary offices.
She currently shares her home (and everything else) with River, a Texas heeler, and Pebble, a very small cat with dog software.
- Karen Pryor Academy Certified Training Partner (KPA-CTP)
- CCPDT Certified Professional Dog Trainer- Knowledge Assessed (CPDT-KA)
- Bachelors Degree in Applied Behavior Analysis
- Clicker Expo Conferences 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2019, 2021
- The Art and Science of Animal Training Conference 2017
- The Convergence of Human Training, Animal Training and Technology Conference 2018
- The International Dog Trainers Winter Summit 2020